Want to Learn How You Can Win One of These Prizes?
2020 Community Drawing Contest
Autocraft is excited to announce that we will be partnering with the best ASA NW Auto Repair Shops to host a drawing/coloring contest! Our goal is to provide young kids with a creative outlet during this time of sheltering and give back to our wonderful community.
Autocraft will be partnering up with these other NW Auto Repair Shops:
- Kennewick Motoring Services | Owner: Mike Hall
- T90 Diesel & Auto | Owner: Jude Larsen
- Valley Automotive Repair & Electric | Owner: Bryan Kelley
- Gig Harbor Auto Repair | Owner: Brian Smith
- Autoworks of Issaquah | Owner: Jon Mason
- Precision Automotive | Owner: David Wallace
- Prairie Road Automotive | Owner: Bill Filley
- Modern Collision Rebuild & Service | Owner: Micah Strom
Each shop will be putting $150 in the pot for a total of $1,350 that will be given to the winning shop owner's choice of charity. Also, we will be giving away some awesome prizes to the age group winners and one grand prize winner.
There will be two different age groups.
- Children under the age of 10 years old.
- Children between the ages of 10 - 14 years old.
Choose 1 of 3 Ways to Enter
- Download your favorite drawing from here: https://www.crayola.com/featured/free-coloring-pages/ - color it in, and submit it to us using the upload form below.
- Create your own drawing by hand and submit it to us using the upload form below.
- Let your creativity run wild and draw us an amazing chalk drawing! - take a picture with your family, submit it to us using the upload form below.
End of Contest
We will be accepting submissions until June 30th 2020. The shop with the most submissions will win and they will donate the $1,350 to their charity of choice.