- Automotive AC Service and Repair It’s another scorching hot day and rolling your windows down just isn’t enough. So, seeking… See More
- Axles Your vehicle’s axles are vital to keeping you safe on the road. They are just… See More
- Brake Repair and Services Brake Services We offer top-notch brake repair and service on all vehicle makes and models.… See More
- Emissions Test Personal vehicle emissions add to the air pollution in many states. As a responsible driver,… See More
- Engine Diagnostics The Importance of Engine Diagnostics If you suspect that your car or truck is not… See More
- Exhaust System Our exhaust system is a system that works very hard to control the harmful exhaust… See More
- Hybrid/Electric Vehicle Repair AutoCraft services hybrids of all makes and models, as well as electric vehicles. We do a… See More
- Oil Change When you are an owner of a vehicle, there are a few things you must… See More
- Radiator Repair and Services When you are driving your vehicle, there are certain parts in your engine that create… See More
- Tire Services The certified technicians at our repair shop are experts in providing high-quality tire services, including… See More
- Wheel Alignment Making sure that your wheel alignment is correct is one of the most important things… See More
A Few More of Our Services
- Air Conditioning Service
- Alignment Service
- Belt & Hose Replacement Service
- Brake Flush Service
- Coolant Flush Service
- Differential Service
- Flush System & Intake Cleaning
- High Voltage Battery Service
- Hybrid & Electric Vehicle Repair
- Lube, Oil, & Filter Service
- Power Steering Flush Service
- Safety Inspections
- Transfer Case Service
- Automatic Transmission Service
- Tune-Up Service
- Other Maintenance and Repair
Your Auto Repair Satisfaction is Our Primary Goal
AutoCraft of Spokane has been satisfying customers since 1988. We have a modern facility designed to take care of today’s customers and their automobiles.
We employ only the best ASE Certified Technicians and highly-trained Service Advisors. We procure the best parts available and continuously train to make sure the job is done right the first time.
Our business philosophy is the embodiment of three crucial components, Couple leaves AutoCraft after auto repair which we believe has attributed to our success and unparalleled reputation for over the last 20 years:
Service, Care & Trust
Expect the job done right – the first time. AutoCraft has built an outstanding reputation for high quality automotive services and repairs, the knowledge and expertise of our staff, and the honesty in which we treat all of our valued customers. So what does all this mean? It means you can put your vehicle and your trust in AutoCraft, knowing that we will strive for your complete satisfaction.
Every Customer Is Important
Each day at AutoCraft, we focus our full attention on our customers. Every customer is important, every job is important – no matter how big or small the service or challenge might be. We provide our customers with the personal service and expertise they require. We believe that it’s the little things we do for our customers that make a big difference and add quality to our services. Read our Golden Rules of Customer Service.
All Your Auto Service & Repair Needs
Safety, Reliability, Peace of Mind and Total Satisfaction
AutoCraft of Spokane is a convenient, professional, ethical auto service center that is driven by a dedication to uncompromising personalized customer service. Our commitment to continuous improvement of both service and product is the road map to our future success.
Our ASE Certified Technicians can take care of every aspect of your vehicle’s repair and maintenance. Whether it’s scheduled maintenance services, brake repair, lube-oil-filter change, engine repairs, complex computer diagnostics, or transmission service – we can help!
We know how busy and hectic life can get sometimes. While we can’t help you with all the aspects of your daily life, we can definitely help take care of all of your vehicle’s needs. You can rest assured that your vehicle is well taken care of – we are driven to provide you and your family with safety and reliability,
peace-of-mind and total satisfaction.
Our Expert Services
From Diagnostics to Transmission Service
If you’ve been looking for a team of professionals who are experts in their field and care as much about your vehicle as you do – then you’ve come to the right place.
We understand that you don’t want to entrust your vehicle to just anybody. All of our Technicians are ASE Certified. What does this mean to you?
The National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is a national, non-profit certification program that tests technicians for their technical knowledge and competency.
Technicians must be re-certified every 5 years to ensure that they stay on top of the latest technologies.
AutoCraft is Washington State Emissions Certified!
The emission control system on your vehicle is important for keeping our environment as clean as possible. If your vehicle fails an emissions test, we can test to find out why and perform the needed repairs.
Commercial and Fleet Services – Serving the Spokane Valley
Consider the advantages of dealing with a local service provider that can offer friendly, personalized service and a total commitment to your commercial and fleet needs.
Golden Rules of Auto Repair Customer Service
AutoCraft strictly adheres to the Golden Rules of Customer Service. We will serve each customer
the way we would like to be served if we were the customer:
- We will provide each customer with courteous and professional service.
- We will provide clear and accurate estimates of repair to our customers.
- We will perform no repairs without customer authorization.
- We will perform each service and repair professionally with top quality parts and materials.
- We will report any vehicle safety or repair concerns observed during vehicle service
to our customers.
- We will prioritize recommended vehicle services and repairs to our customers in this order:
#2 Progressive Damage
#3 Recommended Maintenance
- We will not recommend services or repairs that are without benefit
to our customers and their vehicles.
- We will stand behind our work and honor all applicable warranties.